The Henry Ford Hospital Medical Bulletin began publication in 1953, and was published quarterly by Henry Ford Hospital and the Edsel B. Ford Institute for Medical Research. It was meant as a venue for recording and distributing the professional activities of Henry Ford Hospital staff, residents, and alumni, as well as materials related to academic and scientific meetings and symposia hosted by Henry Ford Hospital. It was intended to be a broad forum for all areas of interest at Henry Ford Hospital, including clinical, research, technical, administrative, and patient care delivery. Papers covered a wide range of medical topics: review articles, research studies, case reports, and philosophical discussions, as well as abstracts of staff publications in other journals, staff biographies, and memorials. In 1967, the bulletin's name changed to the Henry Ford Hospital Medical Journal. The journal ceased publication in 1992.
Current Issue: Volume 25, Number 3 (1977)
Chemothalamolysis in the treatment of hemiballismus — simplified Knighton's technique
Atlantoaxial dislocations: A retrospective study of 35 cases